Latest Version: Clairlib-Core 1.08 [Aug 2009]
- Updated Clair::SynthCollection to generate synthetic documents based on (1 to 4)-grams.
- Modified extract N-grams to optionally use CMU-LM.
- Updated make_synth_collection.pl to fully utilize Clair::SyntheticCollection.
- Fixed some Tokenizer issues.
- Added summarize_document.pl to the utilities.
- Added summarize_collection to the utilities.
- Added learn.pl to the utilities.
- Added classify.pl to the utilities.
- Added extract_features.pl
- Added bigrams_to_rand_doc.pl to the utilities.
- Added make_synth_collection_Menczer.pl to the utilities.
- Added Clair::RandomWalk for random walk on graphs.
- Added Clair::Harmonic for computing harmonic functions based on the Relaxation and Montecarlo methods
- Added random_walk.pl to the utilities.
- Added harmonic.pl to the utilities.
- Added directory_to_URL_network.pl to the utilities.
- Fixed a bug in the crawling code.
- Added new tutorials.
- Added new sections to the documentation.
- Added Clair::Bio::GIN for gene interaction extraction.
- Added an interface to Stanford parser in Clair::Utils::Parse
- Added tag_genes.pl to the utilities.
- Added extract_interactions.pl to the utilities.
For full details see the Development page.