Clairlib is an open-source project being continuously revised and expanded by the NLP research community. There are several ways to contribute.
Contribute code, data, documentation, problem sets...
- Development - look at our development plans and offer to take on a task
- Submit a patch
- Submit examples
- Email a contribution
We are interested in finding people to take on the following special tasks:
- Write a review of Clairlib for an online technical forum (e.g. Slashdot)
- Create the Wikipedia entry for Clairlib
- Profiling and optimization work
- Obtain data sets for languages other than English
- Develop a graphical WordNet browser